Automatic data processing is now available!
In response to your requests, laboratories using our X-Series QTOF systems can now automatically process samples in the queue after each sample has been acquired. The fully automated batch data processing increases throughput and enhances the overall experience.
What else is new?
SCIEX OS Software is our next-generation mass spectrometry software solution that offers fast data acquisition and the combined quantitative and qualitative data analysis tools that laboratory scientists need. Whether the workflows are basic or complex, from fully compliant routine analyses to totally flexible research workflows, the SCIEX OS Software platform can be configured to support them all.
SCIEX OS is available with three different feature sets:
- SCIEX OS-MQ – For quantitative processing. Replaces MultiQuant™ software.
- SCIEX OS-Q – For qualitative analysis. Replaces the combination workflow using PeakView™, MasterView™, and LibraryView™ software. It also includes the quantitative functionality of SCIEX OS-MQ.
- SCIEX OS for Acquisition – For acquisition on the X-series QTOF MS Systems. It includes all quantitative and qualitative processing functionality.
For version 1.6, a specific focus was placed on further enhancing the data processing capabilities in SCIEX OS-Q and SCIEX OS-MQ. The goal was to help accelerate deployment and implementation of SCIEX OS software as a preferred processing solution.
Users will benefit from the new features, enhancements, and fixes, further improving the efficiency of how MS data is analyzed.
Overview of new features in version 1.6
Automatic data processing
The software can automatically process samples in the queue after data has been acquired.
The user triggers processing for samples in one of the following ways:
- Specify a new Results file and select a processing method
- Select an existing Results file. Embedded processing method will appear in a dropdown tab and the user can choose the processing method required.
A project audit event is recorded when a Results file is saved during automatic processing.
Shortcut keys added to the analytics workspace
The Analytics workspace now supports the following shortcut keys:
Automatic MRM method creation
Create an on-the-fly method containing all the MRMs contained in the samples selected. This is most useful when MRM transitions differ between samples.
Ability to set the Analyst® Data\Projects folder as the root directory
Users can set an Analyst software Projects folder as the root directory, to more easily process Analyst software data.
Ability to set the Global Integration Parameters as you require
The global default project settings can now be changed. The user can change the default project settings for the active project. Any new projects take the settings from the active project.
Import of Integration Parameters from the Analyst Software
SCIEX OS supports the import of integration parameters from Analyst software quantification methods. Analyst software parameters are mapped to the corresponding SCIEX OS parameters, and the project default settings are used for any parameters that cannot be mapped.
Support for Office 365
The report functionality in the Analytics workspace now supports Microsoft Word for Office 365.
Support for new devices
- G7104C: Agilent 1260 Infinity II Flexible Pump with Active Seal Wash and Toolkit options
- G7129C: Agilent 1260 Infinity II Vialsampler with Cooling, Integrated Column Compartment, and Drawer Selection options
- G7121B: Agilent 1260 Infinity II FLD Spectra (Bio-Inert)
- G7115A: Agilent 1260 Infinity II Diode Array Detector WR
- Shimadzu RF-20Axs Fluorescence Detector
Interested in upgrading to the latest version of SCIEX OS software?
Ready to move from MultiQuant or MasterView software to next-generation mass spec software solutions SCIEX OS-MQ or SCIEX OS-Q to help you advance your data processing capabilities? Contact us to learn more about the benefits of a software platform change.