Follow these steps to start your software trial:
- Install Software:
- Visit the software page, scroll down, and select 'Start Trial' on the software you wish to try.
- Once you select the software, you will be asked to log into your SCIEX.com account, if you don’t have a SCIEX.com account, you’ll need to create one.
- You will receive a 36-character license key that begins with the letters AID- in the email that is associated with your SCIEX.com account. Be sure to keep this on hand as you will need this license key to activate your trial license.
- Save the software file, unzip or extract the files to run the setup.
- Activate Trial License: Now that you’ve installed the software, it’s time to activate your license to start your 30-day trial.
- To begin activation, log into your SCIEX.com account and have your license key ready.
- Complete the form by selecting your instrument, inputting your computer ID, and license key. If you don’t see an instrument listed, please select ‘other’ and add the serial number of the instrument you are using.
- Your license file will be sent to the email address associated with your sciex.com account, if you need to change that email address, please request support.
- Check your inbox for the license file (.lic). Follow the instructions in the email to install the license file and launch the software to get started.
Alternative license activation: You can also complete your license key activation via the activation wizard when installing software. In this instance, you will launch the software you wish to activate, fill in the details in the pop-up window and you’ll receive an email of the license file. Follow the instructions in the email to install the license file and complete your software activation.
If you need more help or guidance or misplaced your software license key, please contact SCIEX Support.