This SCIEX University program is intended for intermediate to advanced learners who have completed a SCIEX University Success Program, or have significant operational experience with SCIEX LC-MS/MS systems. It is intended to provide the learner with the knowledge necessary to successfully validate an LC-MS/MS assay on SCIEX systems. The training process includes a blend of instructor-led training, hands-on exercises and self-paced eLearning, provided in a virtual format. This training is a mixture of synchronous and asynchronous training delivered over 4 days. Daily video conferencing sessions will be conducted by an instructor to explain and demonstrate each topic. Exercises and data files are provided to allow you to practice the principles demonstrated during the instructor-led sessions at a later time at your own pace.
Upon completion of the course, you should understand validation principles and parameters, be able to perform sample preparation, review data, and troubleshoot some common issues encountered during method validation.
To complete this course and earn a workflow certificate, you must complete a final exam at the end of the course. The exam consists of 20 questions and all content required for the exam is covered during the 4 days of training. No additional preparation time should be required.
Prerequisites: One year of practical experience operating a SCIEX system or participation in a SCIEX University Success Program are course pre-requisites.
Requirements for Training:
To actively participate in this training, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Access to a headset with microphone
- Access to SCIEX OS-MQ or MultiQuant™ Software (if you wish to complete the hands-on exercises)
The course includes the following:
- 12 hours of virtual instruction delivered over 4 days by an experienced Applications Support Scientist
- Related self-paced eLearning courses, reference material and lab exercises
- Workflow certificate upon successful completion of a final exam and permanent access to all course materials for reference
- Access to SCIEX University database of >100 eLearning courses as well as SCIEX Now™ online for all your support needs
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Upon payment for the course, you will be enrolled in the LC-MS Method Validation Virtual Learning Path on SCIEX University.
CANCELLATION or RESCHEDULING POLICY
For cancellation/rescheduling, please contact us at least 2 weeks prior to the start of class.
reserve the right to cancel a class until 3 weeks prior to the start
date of the training class. If the class is cancelled, we will assist
you in rescheduling.