Set a New Standard for System Suitability Testing
Why use a generic performance measure when your workflow is specific?
Most LC-MS performance testing methods are developed based on generic laboratory conditions.
SCIEX Essential LC-MS Performance Kits are an all-in-one testing solution aligned to your everyday assays. Kits are available for the following quantitative workflows:
- Food & Environmental Testing (Pesticides)
- Clinical Toxicology
- Peptide Quantitation
- Small Molecule Quantitation (Pharma)
With these kits, test your system for:
- Compound-specific chemistries, so you know your results are representative of real-world performance
- HPLC column from Phenomenex for your sample type, to ensure your LC is separating properly
- Step-by-step protocol to set up your instrument, easily run the test and assess the results
- Kit methods scan in both positive and negative MRM modes to best reflect your workflow
1Does not include sample preparation, instrument setup, mobile phase preparation, column conditioning and data analysis. Total experimental duration is about 3 hours.
2Coefficient of Variation (CV%) of Peak Area and Retention time based upon 5x injections per test/method.