To deepen our understanding of the human eye to inform how specific diseases differ in each patient and how patients respond to various therapies, so new therapies can be tailored in the treatment of various types of eye diseases.
- Having the right analytical platform that can be used for discovery research and monitoring how the human eye responds through the development process.
- Maximizing results from small sample volumes.
- Sensitive enough machines to offer high-throughput with timely and accurate data
Employing state-of-the-art Omics technologies that provide comprehensive quantitative data.
- Leveraging SWATH® Acquisition to get the most results from small sample volumes
- Achieving 20-25% MORE sample throughput over previous methods.
- Establishing proteomic biomarkers for common eye diseases; now using the metabolomics capabilities to investigate the cellular response of the eye to stress and disease