Welcome to Your Connected Lab
You can now control your lab operations like never before. StatusScope® Remote Monitoring service from SCIEX is a real-time instrument monitoring service designed to give you end-to-end visibility on the critical parameters of your instruments and assays. You can now be confident that your lab is running smoothly, wherever you are.
More Uptime Means Better Productivity
Start with the Asset Tree to see all the SCIEX instruments in your lab, site or across the globe in one view. Automated alarms will tell you immediately if your instrument is down, and our response teams will schedule a service call or perform a remote fix right away.
Your Instrument’s Health Homepage
The Asset Dashboard is your at-a-glance overview of your instrument’s status. See what’s running, key instrument parameters, and who to contact if you need help.
Spend Your Weekend at Home, Not in the Lab
StatusScope Remote Monitoring is mobile-enabled, so you can check your sample queue and instrument status from anywhere.
See it in Action >
Asset Management, to the Max
When it’s time for strategic or capital investment decisions, you’ll have access to a variety of useful reports, including:
- Instrument Utilization
- Sample Processing Summary
- Instrument Alarms
- Instrument Inventory
- Instrument Service History
Download Executive Brief >
Secure and Unidirectional Connections
- The StatusScope Remote Monitoring client initiates all communication from inside your firewall
- All communication is outbound-only through port 443, with end-to-end encryption
- All SSL communication supports only strong encryption standards (TLS 1.2 only) with no downgrade negotiation
Download IT Brief >
- QTRAP® 4500, 6500, 6500+ Systems
- 3200, 4000 QTRAP® Systems
- SCIEX Triple Quad™ 4500, 5500, 5500+ - QTRAP Ready, 6500, 6500+ Systems
- TripleTOF® 4600, 5600, 5600+, 6600, 6600+ Systems
- SCIEX X500 Series QTOF Systems
- API 2000™, API 3000™, API 3200™, API 4000™, API 5000™ Systems
- TOF/TOF™ 4800 Plus* and 5800* Systems
- QSTAR® XL* and Elite* Systems
- M5 MicroLC System
- ExionLC™ 100, AC and AD Systems
- NanoLC™ 400 System
- Shimadzu SIL-20AXR, SIL-20ACXR, SIL-30AC and SIL-30ACMP Systems
- CTC PAL System
- SelexION® Differential Mobility Spectrometry device
*Limited support for these models
For best results, Windows 10, and the latest version of Analyst® Software, Analyst® TF Software or SCIEX OS are preferred.