Welcome to your connected lab
You can now control your lab operations like never before. The StatusScope remote monitoring service from SCIEX is a real-time instrument monitoring service designed to give you end-to-end visibility on the critical parameters of both your research instruments and assays. Access is fully integrated into your SCIEX Now dashboard, giving you a complete picture of your connected SCIEX instruments, support issues and training. You can now be confident that your SCIEX instruments are running smoothly, wherever you are.
More uptime means better productivity
Start with the Asset Tree to see all the SCIEX instruments in your lab, site or across the globe in one view. Automated alarms will tell you immediately if your instrument is down, and our response teams will schedule a service call or perform a remote fix right away.
Your instrument’s health homepage
The Asset Dashboard is your at-a-glance overview of your instrument’s status. See what’s running, key instrument parameters, and who to contact if you need help.
Spend your weekend at home, not in the lab
StatusScope Remote Monitoring is mobile-enabled, so you can check your sample queue and instrument status from anywhere.
See it in action >
Asset management, to the max
When it’s time for strategic or capital investment decisions, you’ll have access to a variety of useful reports, including:
- Instrument utilization
- Sample processing summary
- Instrument alarms
- Instrument inventory
- Instrument service history
Download executive brief >
Secure and unidirectional connections
- You only need to facilitate outbound TCP with SSL traffic
- There is no need to open any new ports other than 443
- Workstations can utilize dynamic IP addresses
- Requires low bandwidth, similar to someone performing occasional web browsing
- QTRAP systems: 6500+, 6500, 4500, 4000, 3200
- SCIEX Triple Quad systems: 6500+, 6500, 5500, 4500, 3500
- SCIEX Triple Quad systems (QTRAP Ready): 7500, 5500+
- TripleTOF systems: 6600+, 6600, 5600+, 5600, 4600
- X500 series QTOF systems
- API systems, including the API 5000, API 4000, API 3200, API 3000, API 2000 systems
- M5 MicroLC system
- ExionLC 100, ExionLC AC, ExionLC AD systems
- NanoLC 400 system
- Shimadzu systems: SIL-20AXR, SIL-20ACXR, SIL-30AC, SIL-30ACMP
- CTC PAL system
- SelexION differential mobility separation device
For best results, Windows 10, and the latest version of Analyst software, Analyst TF software or SCIEX OS software are preferred.