High-Performance Clinical Mass Spectrometer Medical Device
The IVD Mass Spectrometer That Delivers Exceptional Sensitivity and Fast Data Acquisition
The SCIEX 4500MD Mass Spectrometry series is a benchtop LC-MS/MS solution that delivers best-in-class reliability, reproducibility and performance for routine clinical testing. It combines exceptional sensitivity and rapid data acquisition with the robustness and reliability you expect for high-throughput workflows. The enhanced performance of the system allows you to address a wide range of applications requiring low detection limits. The proven performance of the 4500MD provides accurate measurements of data even for the complex biological matrices, enabling you to improve productivity for routine high-throughput clinical diagnostic workflows.
The Platform to Transform Your Clinical Lab
Innovative Solutions to Maximize Productivity for the Clinical Laboratory
1. Keep contamination to a minimum and increase your instrument uptime Integrated software control to help you automatically divert the column effluent to avoid contaminating your instrument with matrix components.
2. Rugged, stable performance across a wide range of flow rates Turbo V™ ionization source supports flow rates from 50 uL/min up to 3 mL/min.
3. Easily integrated into your lab The small footprint of this benchtop spectrometer is ideal size for your lab.
4. Flexible ionization options, so you can run various applications Plug and play ionization probes — ESI and APCI ionization modes that can operate at high temperatures (up to 750 °C).
5. Have greater control of your method development The integrated syringe pump is ideal for infusing standards when calibrating and optimizing method parameters at a specified rate (0.05 to 100 µL/min) into the API source.
6. Get an instant view of real-time system status Front panel status indicator lights.
The Clinical Knowledge Learning Centre is designed for directors, managers, operators and method developers in clinical labs who want to improve performance and maximize the value of their SCIEX clinical in vitro diagnostics systems.
Uncompromising Performance for Demanding Clinical Labs – Two Powerful Solutions
The 4500MD compact benchtop systems are powerful, easy-to-use instruments that are rugged enough for continuous high-throughput operation and maximum uptime. They provide the highest level of sensitivity for the most commonly requested analytes in screening programs, routine testing and research projects in key areas of clinical diagnostics.
4500MD Triple Quad™ System
Reliable performance to for your quantitation needs.
4500MD QTRAP® System
Quantitative and qualitative analysis simultaneously on a single platform.
The 4500MD delivers rugged performance, sensitivity and rapid data acquisition for clinical labs that want to improve the quality of diagnostic testing, develop their own assays and perform routine tests with high efficiency and improved return on investment.