Development and analysis of minicircle DNA for CAR-T and AAV vector particles
New results have highlighted the advantages of minicircles over plasmids as they avoid unnecessary bacterial backbone sequences due to higher transfection efficiencies. They also offer benefits, especially in the production of AAV vectors and CAR-T cells.
In this webinar, we show how the manufacturing process meets the requirements of regulating agencies and leads to high-quality grade minicircle DNA. Additionally, we examine how capillary electrophoresis (CE) is used to fully characterize supercoiled ccc-minicircle DNA while maintaining product quality.
- Understand the development and production process of minicircle DNA for CAR-T cell therapy
- Discover the advantages of minicircles in AAV vector manufacturing
- Learn how capillary electrophoresis (CE) helps ensure the quality of minicircle DNA
Who should attend:
- Lab scientists or managers developing gene therapies
- Those interested in minicircle DNA for CAR-T cell therapy