- StatusScope gateway agent installed on your workstation PC
- Interface privileges that enable you to view the information that is most critical to your needs
- Alarms that can notify you or the SCIEX support team when alarms are triggered
- A list of asset management reports and customized summary dashboards
- Service repair history and service contract status reports
- Control your instrument from anywhere using your smart phone
- Access to our Technical Assistance Center for remote support Plan benefits only apply to covered instruments
How does the StatusScope Remote Monitoring Service Work?
- It monitors your instrument using a secure, proprietary communication method, in conjunction with the SCIEX software installed on your instrument's workstation.
- The StatusScope Agent, loaded during instrument installation and activated at your request, communicates with the SCIEX System Support Center by encrypted data transfer over the Internet.
- The application evaluates your instrument's performance in real time and stores the data for trend analysis. If a problem is detected, the system notifies appropriate service personnel.
- The service personnel then diagnoses the issue by analyzing data on the StatusScope Remote Monitoring Server, performed remotely and without interruption to your lab's operations.
- If further diagnosis is needed, our technical team can, with your permission, remotely access the instrument workstation and work on the system directly.
- If a service engineer is sent for on-site repairs, the StatusScope Remote Monitoring Service helps ensure that they arrive with all necessary parts.
Our StatusScope Remote Monitoring Service is a patented, distributed software system that uses the Internet to remotely monitor, manage, and service our instruments used in laboratories around the world.
StatusScope Remote Monitoring delivers:
- Increased instrument uptime
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Increased technical support during warranty and eligible service plan periods
- Desktop sharing for collaborative troubleshooting and problem solving
- Predictive failure alerts
- Comprehensive reports
- Remote notifications
The StatusScope Remote Monitoring workflow: