To apply lipidomics to a variety of disease areas, such as inflammation, infection, obesity, and migraine in mechanistic as well as large-scale research studies involving thousands of samples.
Specifically, to carry out smaller projects on sepsis, intraperitoneal feeding and immune cell metabolism.
- The ability to quantify the totality of lipids in our samples
- To robustly handle with high uptime complex biological samples
- Identifying thousands of lipids with confidence and avoiding the common challenge of isotopic and isobaric overlap
- A complete package for lipidomics analysis that can differentiate and quantify over a thousand lipid molecular species across 13 lipid classes of complex lipid metabolism.
- Generation of reproducible data from large-scale studies.
- Investigations of lipid remodelling during acute inflammation, the effects of bioactive lipids on the course of inflammation, and metabolic profiling in the field of biomarker discovery.