To make precision medicine happen by providing more tools for physicians to treat patients as individuals. To do this you need to have both the therapeutic and diagnostic sides involved.
- Throughput of the entire pipeline including analytics, QC, and integration with clinical data
- Hypothesis testing in biomarker verification. High throughput methods are required for perturbation studies across a variety of samples to understand a potential biomarker signature and its implication.
- TripleTOF® 6600 system with SWATH® Acquisition allowing high throughput, accurate quantitative proteomics studies in clinical biomarker research
- Automated sample preparation using the Beckman NXP platform for highly reproducible sample handling
- CESI 8000 for in-depth studies of protein modifications and their specific links to particular disease states
- Topaz IVD LC-MS/MS system to accelerate the development and translation of clinical lab developed tests (LDTs)
- Opening of a new laboratory for high throughput quantitative mass spectrometry and translational clinical assay development will give CedarsSinai the ability to move biomarkers that you identify during discovery in tissue or body fluids through into a product more efficiently
- Technology development for high throughput quantitative assays
- Taking information at the mechanistic level to inform the development of drugs and be able to find therapeutic interventions that will help