Save time and money by learning to maintain it yourself
You can reduce costs and delays by maintaining and diagnosing common issues with your LC-MS systems on your own. All you need is the right training to identify problems and know how to overcome them. Build your skills with SCIEX University™ Success Programs, which offer a unique blend of self-paced online learning, instructor-led and hands-on training to maximize your knowledge retention. Once you can solve common problems with your HPLC or LC-MS system yourself, you'll:
- Be more comfortable with your daily operation
- Save money by maintaining instruments before they fail
- See higher uptime and productivity in your lab
You have four courses available to you for solving HPLC and LC-MS problems:
- 1-Day Introduction to MS Maintenance at Your Site (New!)
- 1-Day Introduction to LC Maintenance at Your Site
- 2-Day Advanced LC-MS Quantitation Troubleshooting at Your Site
- 2.5 Day Advanced LC-MS Maintenance and Troubleshooting at a SCIEX Training Center in North America or Europe (A budget-friendly option when you come to learn at SCIEX!)
The training process includes a unique blend of self-paced online courses, instructor led and hands-on training provided at your site. See how the courses are organized with these examples of the learning paths.
Each troubleshooting and maintenance course includes a instructor-led onsite training. The syllabus gives you additional details about each onsite course experience.