With the Amplifex Diene reagent, you can drastically reduce sample size and achieve ultra-low LLOD and LLOQ levels that were difficult, if not impossible, to achieve by mass spectrometry even on the most-sensitive platforms.
- Intelligent design boosts ionization efficiency and improves fragmentation
- Substantial reduction in sample volume and analysis time
- Reactions are simple (one-step derivatization) and fast (30 minutes)
- Generic derivatization technique can be used with any molecule that has a cis-diene system, such as a broader range of vitamin D3 and vitamin D2 analogs that are natural or synthetic
- Now provided as a solid reagent for an increase of over 30% in shelf life compared to the previous liquid formulation
Amplifex Diene reagent is a simple, quick chemistry that improves ionization and enhances sensitivity for any cis-diene system, enabling workflows that push the limits of sample volume.
Signal enhancement for molecules with cis-diene functionality
Amplifex Diene reagent workflow