Follow these step by step instructions after you have purchased your software.
- Install Software: Follow software installation instructions from installation CD or from software downloads.
- Activate License:
- To begin activation, log into your SCIEX.com account and have your license key ready. The license key is a 36-character key beginning with the letters AID-. You can find the key attached to your software activation license paper.
- Complete the form by selecting your instrument, inputting your computer ID, and license key. If you don’t see an instrument listed, please select ‘other’ and add the serial number of the instrument you are using.
- Your license file will be sent to the email address associated with your sciex.com account, if you need to change that email address, please request support.
- Check your inbox for the license file (.lic). Follow the instructions in the email to install the license file and launch the software to get started.
Alternative license activation: You can also complete your license key activation via the activation wizard when installing software. In this instance, you will launch the software you wish to activate, fill in the details in the pop-up window and you’ll receive an email of the license file. Follow the instructions in the email to install the license file and complete your software activation.
If you need more help or guidance or misplaced your software license key, please contact SCIEX Support.