First SCIEX CE System Offers Fast and Practical High Resolution Separation and Quantitation of Charged and Polar Analytes
Framingham, MA — SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, today introduced the P/ACE MDQ Plus Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) System. This is a next-generation CE platform that builds upon the technological advances that P/ACE MDQ is well known for. The P/ACE MDQ Plus excels at the separation and quantitation of charged and polar analytes and the innovative durable system design ensures scientists will have dependable operation and reliable results.
The new P/ACE MDQ Plus design is easier to use and maintain and modular detectors support flexible research, methods development and rugged routine use. The system is configured standard with a programmable UV/Vis detector, capillary thermoregulation with recirculating liquid, sample temperature control and 36 x 36 buffer array for automated methods optimization. Samples may be introduced from a 96 well plate, or a variety of microvial inserts. The modular design makes it easy to add an optional high sensitivity diode array, or solid state Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF) detection system.
"With its new robust sample interface, the MDQ Plus consistently delivers accurate reproducible results, allowing faster methods development, routine analysis and it is more economical with less environmental impact than other separation technologies", said Jeff Chapman, Senior Director for the Separations Business at SCIEX. "The P/ACE MDQ Plus really represents the next-generation of CE platform for the academic and industrial laboratory."
Key facets of the P/ACE MDQ Plus Capillary Electrophoreses System are:
- Easy-to-maintain sample interface with snap-in electrodes and vial-cap openers
- Space-saving integrated interchangeable detection modules, including solid-state laser for LIF detection
- Integrated auto-sampler with sample temperature control for customer convenience and sample protection
- Exclusive circulating liquid capillary temperature control ensures superior run-to-run precision
- Internal High Capacity Pressure Module applies pressure or vacuum to the capillary either at one end or simultaneously at both, eliminating the need for external gas cylinders
Learn more about the P/ACE MDQ Plus Capillary Electrophoresis System