The MPX-2 System increases a laboratories throughput up to two-fold by multiplexing two HPLC streams into a single mass spectrometer.
Figure 1: Overlapped injections increase sample throughput.
Figure 2: MPX-2 System status workspace.
Monitoring the system: The MPX-2 System provides numerous tools and configurations to easily meet the dynamic needs and environments for the laboratory. Chose from standard or UHPLC pressure pumps using a single or separate autosamplers, run identical or different methods on each stream, report on one stream or as a batch, all within a single, fully- automated, traceable, and regulated framework.
Figure 3: On-line sample preparation.
Optimizing acquisition: The MPX-2 SP kit for online sample preparation can boost laboratory efficiency even further by reducing the need for specialized liquid-handling instrumentation or manual processes, thereby lowering the overall cost of analysis.
The MPX-2 System offers additional features such as:
- Access to a single method editor page for parameter-entering
- Audit trail/traceability from a single software source to aid in compliance
- Different options for one- or two-stream reporting
- Real-time HPLC pressure status with automatic shut-down
- Loads of up to 24 sample trays for extended and unattended operation
- Support for barcode reading (with CTC option)
- Cliquid Software compatibility to further simplify routine testing