- Presents a simple, intuitively-appealing, and easy-to-use interface, so your time is spent studying metabolism, not software
- Makes creation of the most complex acquisition method straightforward and intuitive
- Processes data in a simple, clear way that supports quick, effective decision-making, making the work of identifying metabolites more efficient than ever
- Provides exhaustive sets of built-in or custom biotransformations
- Automatically creates Predicted MRM (pMRM) methods for import directly to the QTRAP System
- Easily creates methods for the QTRAP 5500 System with multiple survey scans in a single step. Multiple survey scan methods are especially useful for sensitive detection of phase II conjugated metabolites.
- Seamlessly constructs data acquisition methods based on drug structure, for effective analyis and data mining
- Enables the coupling of sensitive, triple-quadrupole-mode survey scans, such as neutral loss or precursor ion, with highly sensitive full-scan MS/MS data for structural characterization
- Analyzes non-mass spectrometric analog data (e.g. UV- or radioactive-detector chromatograms) simultaneously, correlating MS-based structural information with quantitative analog data
Increased metabolite detection: LightSight Software creates highly-optimized acquisition methods that allow for increased metabolite detection. In a few simple steps, acquisition methods for metabolite detection are constructed with unprecedented effectiveness. This allows for open-access metabolite identification experiments on a QTRAP System with minimal operator training. The streamlined acquisition process gives ADME scientists highly-relevant, rapid results. LightSight Software creates compound-specific, predicted MRM/Information-Dependent Acquisition methods (pMRM-IDA), in which metabolite detection in increased significantly over traditional theoretical MRM-IDA methods. Detect even lower-level metabolites with MRM-specificity and sensitivity, simultaneously collecting high-quality MS/MS data on any detected peaks with the QTRAP 5500 System.
Multiple survey scan methods: LightSight Software v2.2.1 enables you to easily create methods for the QTRAP 5500 System with multiple survey scans in a single step. Multiple survey scan methods are especially useful for sensitive detection of phase II conjugated metabolites. The hardware functionalities of the QTRAP 5500 Systems are fully enabled by LightSight Software v2.2.1; the software can be used to create data acquisition methods based on the drug structure, for seamless analyis and data mining. Sensitive, triple-quadrupole-mode survey scans, such as neutral loss or precursor ion, can be coupled with highly-sensitive, full-scan MS/MS data for structural characterization.
Non-mass spectrometric analog data (e.g. UV- or radioactive-detector chromatograms) can be simultaneously analyzed in LightSight Software v2.2.1, so that MS-based structural information can be correlated with quantitative analog data. This unique combination of features makes high productivity metabolite identification possible using the QTRAP 5500 System with LightSight Software.
Intuitive method building: LightSight Software is the right tool regardless of how you perform MS/MS acquisition. MS/MS data is easily obtained, either simultaneously with survey data, using Information-Dependent Acquisition (IDA), or in a separate run, after analyzing the survey data. The Acquire MS/MS Data wizard creates sophisticated, multi-period, multi-experiment methods that often collect MS/MS data for all of a compound's metabolites in a single injection.
Simple, clear data processing: LightSight Software identifies metabolites more efficiently than ever, with a workspace that supports quick, effective decision-making. Extracted ion chromatograms (XICs) of the sample overlaid with the control make chromatographic peaks instantly distinguishable from noise. Adjacent and aligned displays of the parent and metabolite MS/MS spectra make spectral similarities and differences immediately obvious. LightSight Software has an exceptionally clear data display that eliminates tedious visual comparison of printouts. And now, in Version 2.2, processing parameters can be saved, which makes analysis of large sets of data easier and faster than ever.
Intuitive design, powerful help: LightSight Software is designed with a simple, intuitively-appealing, and easy-to-use interface, so that your time is spent studying metabolism, not software. Exhaustive sets of biotransformations are built into the software, or custom biotransformation sets can be designed based on what is already known about your candidate compound. Predicted MRM (pMRM) methods can be created automatically using LightSight Software and loaded directly to the QTRAP Instrument for rapid analysis. The ability of pMRM to predict a comprehensive list of transitions allows for the detection of a number of interesting metabolites. Next- generation metabolite in silico prediction via LightSight Software is a perfect complement to the capabilities of the QTRAP 5500 System and allows even novice metabolite investigators to achieve complete results easily.
Powered by Clearcore MD™ Foundation Software: LightSight Software is the first application to be powered by the Clearcore MD™ Foundation Software, providing solid, easy-to-use software applications.