The Global CESI-MS Symposium will take place this year in beautiful La Jolla, California. Join us at the 2019 event for presentations and Q&A with leaders from around the world in Academia, BioPharma, and Industry.
This year’s event will be held October 21-22 at the Hazen Campus Auditorium at the Scripps Research Institute and cohosted by Professor John Yates and Professor Jenny Van Eyk.
Save your seat - register online today for this must-attend event.
The symposium will feature presentations and live Q&A from key opinion leaders, leading scientists, and industry innovators from around the world.
Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Sheathless Capillary Zone Electrophoresis For Top-Down And Bottom-Up Proteomics
Professor John Yates, The Scripps Research Institute, USA
- Enhancing Proteomic Throughput by CESI-MS
Dr. Klaus Faserl, Innsbruck Medical University, Austria
- Ultra-Sensitive Glycomic and Proteomic Profiling of Limited Biological and Clinical Samples Using CZE Coupled to Mass Spectrometry via CESI Interface
Professor Alexander Ivanov, Northeastern University, USA
- Native Capillary Electrophoresis Top-Down Mass Spectrometry for Characterization of Proteoforms and Their Complexes
Professor Neil Kelleher, Northwestern University, USA
- Advances in the Separation of Co- and Post-translational Protein Modifications using CE-MS
Professor Herbert Lindner, Innsbruck Medical University, Austria
- Metabolic Profiling of Low Numbers of Mammalian Cells by CESI-MS
Dr. Rawi Ramautar, Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Uncovering Proteomic Changes During Embryonic Neural Induction Through Ultrasensitive Mass Spectrometry
Aparna B. Baxi, University of Maryland, College Park
- Next Stage Personalized Medicine: Automation and High Content Proteomics
Professor Jenny Van Eyk, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, USA
- Charge Variant Analysis by CESI-MS
Fang Wang, SCIEX, USA
- CESI-MS for Antibody Quantitation in Biological Samples
Richard Snell, GSK, UK
- Ultrasensitive Determination of Modified Nucleotides by Sheathless Interfaced Capillary Electrophoresis-Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Professor Xin-Xiang Zhang, Peking University, China
Novel and Advanced Applications
- Imaging Laser Induced Fluorescence Detection at the Taylor Cone of Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry
Professor Andras Guttman, SCIEX, Hungary
- Development of Capillary Electrophoresis Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry Methods and Hardware for Spaceflight Missions of Exploration
Dr. Fernanda Mora, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, USA
- CESI-MS of Small Molecules for Agricultural and Environmental Science
Dr. Spencer Walse, USDA, USA
Pre-Conference Training Added
Join us October 21st, from 8:00 am - noon to learn about CESI-MS - from the basics, to 'tips and tricks' to solve your most difficult challenges.
You may share your research in poster format. To have your poster on display during the event, submit an application by clicking on the form button below.
Deadline: October 15, 2019
Need a Hotel?
Book before October 4th to take advantage of our discounted group rate at the Sheraton, La Jolla. Contact Mark Kuper @ 858-452-4012
Did You Miss Last Year’s Event?
The 2018 Global CESI-MS Symposium is still available to view on-demand.