The 2017 Global CESI-MS Symposium is set to bring together KOLs and innovators from around the world as they present their latest advancements made using Capillary Electrophoresis integrated with Electrospray Ionization-Mass Spectrometry, CESI-MS.
If you didn’t have a chance to attend last year’s symposium in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, here are the top five reasons to attend this year!
- Proteoforms and peptide PTMs such as those with multiple phosphorylation sites. Listen to Prof. Jenny Van Eyk, of Cedar Sinai Medical Center, present Profiling B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Cleavage Peptidoforms in Human Plasma by CESI-MS
- Intact mAb charge variants with online MS detection. Arseniy Belov, from Northeastern University, will talk about Middle-down, Top-down and Native CESI-MS in Characterization of Biopharmaceutical Proteins
- Native protein conformation and interactions under native conditions. Attend the presentation from Dr. Elena Dominguez-Vega, Vrije Universiteit, on Characterization of intact glycoproteins by CESI-MS
- Isobaric glycans and glycopeptides not resolved by traditional techniques. Hear Guinevere Kammeijer, MSc, Leiden University Medical Center, discuss Exploring CESI-MS for Isomer Separation of Glycans and Glycopeptides
- Challenging charged and polar metabolites/degradation products such as anionic and/or hydrophilic analytes. Catch Dr. Spencer Walse, USDA, presentation on Applications of CESI-MS to Analytical Challenges in Agriculture
2. Discover How Researchers have Overcome the Challenges of Traditional Techniques
See how CESI-MS delivers fast, efficient and unique separation selectivity with enhanced sensitivity in our sessions covering biopharma, proteomics, metabolomics and industrial applications.
3. See How to Get the Most from Your Precious Sample Material
Carefully collected samples are often hard to come by and limited by the amount of starting volume. Discover how researchers rely on CESI-MS to do multiple analysis from <5 uL of sample.
4. Collaborate with Industry Experts
Where else can you get key industry leaders together all in one place? Sign up for the two-day session and attend live talks, and Q&A for challenging analyses, such as Biopharmaceutical characterization, Omics, and Novel and Advanced Market applications.
5. Discover How to Expand Your Universe
Give your lab the competitive edge it deserves by learning how to branch into novel and advanced market applications including food, environmental and dare we say space? Join Dr. Maria Fernanda Mora, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) as she presents, “Status of Development of Capillary Electrophoresis Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry Methods and Hardware for Spaceflight Missions of Exploration.”
With so many sessions to attend, people to meet, and discoveries to make, you’re bound to want to take a break. Which is great, because you’ll find no shortage of things to do or sites to see in Boston. Don’t miss your chance to participate.
Hosted by Dr. Alexander Ivanov at the renowned Barnett Institute on the campus of Northeastern University, the 2017 Global CESI-MS Symposium will be held in Boston, Massachusetts, on October 5-6, 2017.